We want you to be comfortable when you order from our site. If you prefer, you may order offline (by mail) so you don’t have to supply your credit card data online.
To order by Mail:
- Select the products you wish to purchase and enter the desired quantity in the “Quantity” box located on the product page or “Quick Product Viewer.” From either page, click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Continue shopping until you have selected all of the products you wish to purchase at this time.
- Edit those items as desired in the “Cart Contents” page by clicking the “View Cart” button found in the “Product was added to your cart” popup window, or in the items found in the cart link located at the top-right corner of page. Be sure to select the “Recalculate” button after adjusting your product selection and/or quantity.
- To check out, click on the “Checkout” button found in the popup window or in the link located in the top-right corner of the page, or click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button found in the “Cart Contents” page (View Cart).
- If you’re a returning customer, simply log into your account. If this is your first time shopping with us, select “Checkout as Guest” under “New Customer,” then click on the “Register” button. An “Email” text box will pop up that will require your email address. Once filled, click the “Checkout as Guest” button to move forward.
- When setting up an account, fill in both your “Billing Address” and “Shipping Address.” The fields marked with a red * are required. Be sure to select “Residential” or “Commercial” for the shipping address, then click the “Continue” button.
- When signing in as a guest, enter your email address in the “Email” field and click the “Checkout as Guest” button. Next, select how you found us and click the “Continue” button. Enter your “Billing Address” and check the “Are shipping and billing addresses the same?” box if the billing and shipping addresses are the same. If not, then fill in “Shipping Address” with your preferred shipping address. Fields marked with a red * are required. Once the fields are completed, click the “Continue” button.
- Select your preferred shipping option (the shipping carrier and their corresponding shipping cost) and click the “Continue” button. On the next page choose “Other Payment Options” for check payment. Please read the “Terms of Sale” and click on the check box to accept our “Terms of Sale.” Then click the “Submit My Order” button.
- Once you click the “Submit My Order” button, the following screen will provide the payment instructions. Click the “Order Details” button. Print your invoice and send it along with your check for the total order amount.
- You also have the option to save the invoice as a PDF file. The invoice will be emailed to you as a backup measure, so you may print it out from your email if desired.
- Make your check or money order out to C.R.S., Inc. Send the invoice along with your payment to the following address: C.R.S., Inc., 1011 E. 29th Ave., Spokane, WA 99203-3221.
Our site meets the mandatory Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, which is in place to protect customers’ private information for orders both online and in office. When you place an order online through our site, and you choose to use your credit card, your credit card information is not placed on the site, nor is it stored. Rather, when you are ready to commit to your order (i.e., submit payment), you will be taken offline to our secure PCI Compliance processing gateway, Authorized Net or PayPal, where your credit card information will be verified and authorized in the amount of the ordered placed.
To meet mandatory PCI compliance in our office, we prefer not to take orders over the phone; that way we have no direct contact with our customers’ credit card information. Because SpudSpikes.com meets PCI compliance, you can rest assured that your personal data are protected when making an online order on our site. We encourage you to protect your credit card information by placing your order online and not by phone or fax. We apologize in advance if this causes any inconvenience, but we feel your personal data are best protected when you are in control of that information and not us. We look forward to your online order.
If you have any questions about the product before placing your order, please feel free to contact us at 877-378-0065 between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (PT), Monday–Friday, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
We want you to have a great experience when you purchase products from us. If you receive a damaged or defective product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem. We will work out the details so they are satisfactory to you.
Previous revisions 01/12/08 and 11/14/10. This revised Ordering Offline notice took effect as of 01/24/16.